Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm Alive, I Swear!

I know, I know - I am officially the biggest slacker of life! But nonetheless, I'm here, posting!

Since I didn't get to say it, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 2011 is here! I hope it's amazing!

My Christmas was nice! Here are some quick photos I snapped throughout December! I enjoyed December a lot; it was a nice, fun, festive month!

I'm going to begin focusing more on beauty posts! Now that I have more free time, I've gotten back into makeup!

Oh, and I start school next week!!! How excited and nervous am I? But I'm happy I've made this decision; it's time to start something new! I hope I'm not making a mistake... I hope I'm happy... but I know I need to think more positive!

Anywho, here are some pictures! Enjoy! Follow! Comment! I'll follow back!


• My New Years Eve outfit. Dress from Mendocino. 

• My new beautiful Fossil watch! My mom bought this for me for Christmas!

• My faveourite movie!!

• Our Christmas tree!

 • My grandma knows me well; cupcake tools!

• Candy Cane frozen yogurt!!! Amazing.

• I've been a collector of this fragrance for years!!! This one just came out! It's so lovely; peachy, fruity, juicy, mmm!

• Here's the proof lol!! 9 years!

• Cute cupcakes I made for my friend <3

• My new digital camera!

• I have too much makeup!

• New Years Eve nails! 

• My baby Khloé!

1 comment:

  1. love the watch!! i need to practice my cupcake skills! urs came out super cute :)

    http://thelifeofyani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete