Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This or That TAG!

MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer • bronzer (it can be used as blush too!)

lip gloss or lipstick • lipgloss
eye liner or mascara • mascara

foundation or concealer • concealer (I hate foundation!)

neutral or color eye shadow • neutral

pressed or loose eye shadows • pressed
brushes or sponges • brushes


NAILS:

OPI or china glaze • OPI for sure!
Long or short • short

Acrylic or natural • natural, acrylic is nasty nasty
Brights or darks • both! I wear every colour
Flower or no flower • flower on my toe, SOMETIMES


BODY:
perfume or body splash • both! I have a billion of both! But mainly perfume I'd say. I'm a collector.

lotion or body butter • lotion, body butter feels greasy to me
body wash or soap • body wash

lush or other bath company • Lush


FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants • both! I live in yoga pants on weekends, but mainly jeans to work
long sleeve of short • both, depending on the temperature outside

dresses or skirts • both!
stripes or plaid • stripes
flip flops or sandals • both!
scarves or hats • scarves. I am NOT a hat person, at all
studs or dangly earrings • studs for sure
necklaces or bracelets • I love both, but without bracelets I feel naked
heels or flats • both, but mostly flats
cowboy boots or riding boots • cowboy boots
jacket or hoodie • depends where I'm going, so both!
forever 21 or charlotte russe • Well, considering we don't have Charlotte Russe in Canada, I'm going to say Forever21
abercombie or Hollister • Neither! Puke! 

saks 5th or nordstrom • We don't have these stores in Canada. But if I were to shop online, I'd say Nordstrom


HAIR:

curly or straight • straight, because mine is naturally that way

bun or ponytail • I like both!

bobby pins or butterfly clips • bobby pins
hair spray or gel • hair spray

long or short • both! I've gotten sick of long hair… so now I'm enjoying my hair shorter. I like change, haha
light or dark • dark, for sure. I'm a natural brunette

side sweep bangs or full bangs • side bangs

up or down • both, but mostly down


RANDOM:

Rain or shine • shine!

Summer or winter • Oh summer, for sure!

Fall or spring • Both! I love both seasons!
Chocolate or vanilla • both!
East coast or west coast • east! but I want to travel to the west very badly!

Ok that was a good time waster!

So I didn't know what to be for Halloween! I couldn't make up my mind! Originally I wanted to be a flapper. Then I changed my mind and wanted to be a 1950's poodle skirt girl! I tried on a costume of that, and it was hideous! Then I wanted to be a hippie, then I thought a hillbilly would be funny! FINALLY, I've decided I'm going to be DOROTHY!


This is a picture of my little sister, Tania & I. I straightened her insanely curly hair, and she was super excited! It took nearly 2 hours to do! But it was so worth it, she is so gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment