Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Do do do do do

H A L L O W E E N  C A N D Y  I S  T E M P T I N G  M E

So in about a month I will do an update on my weight and measurements. I was going to keep a log of my diet & exercise, but I've decided not to. I will be eating much healthier than normally. I just don't want to track everything I eat, everyday. I'll keep a mental note and roughly calculate my calorie intake in my head :)

I went to the gym again after work! It sucks working until 6PM, and working 45 KM's away from home (which can take up to an hour to get home in traffic! Sometimes longer!) But nonetheless, I made it to the gym. Another downfall is going straight to the gym after work and not eating dinner at a proper time. I try to have a snack before I workout at least so I'm not starving, but sometimes a little snack does nothing to my hunger. But I have to do what I have to do! (for now!)

So Halloween is this weekend! I'm having some friends over this Saturday evening for a little All Hallow's Eve gathering. We're all dressing up, so that's going to be fun! I'm so eager to get baking Saturday afternoon! I hope this round of cupcakes come out even better! Practice makes perfect, right?

I have nothing interesting to talk about today, so I'm going to end it here.

Oh, and I was bored & curious; http://www.formspring.me/ooravish Ask away!

Peace & love

No comments:

Post a Comment