Monday, March 2, 2009

Holy Grail

My Holy Grail Products! Products I can not live without...
CONCEALER: I don't use concealer
LIQUID FOUNDATION: I don't wear foundation... no matter what brand, they all feel disgusting and oily on me.
POWDER: MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NW30
BRONZER: I don't use bronzer
BLUSH: Lately, TIPPY by Mac (Hello Kitty Collection)
LIPSTICK: NYX - Thalia
LIPGLOSS: Smashbox - Pout (MOST amazing lipgloss ever!)
EYE BASE: Urban Decay primer potion & Two Faced Shadow Insurance
EYELINER: Mac Powerpoint Pencil - Engraved
EYESHADOW: Mac - Vanilla, Mac - Stars N Rockets, Mac - Paradisco
MASCARA: Clinique Lash Doubling (AMAZING)
EXTRA: Clinique Pore Minimizer

Products I Swear By:
1. Clinique 3 Step Skin Care
  • Step One: Liquid Facial Cleanser (Mild)
  • Step Two: Clarifying Lotion (Exfoliating toner, strength 2)
  • Step Three: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
2. St. Ives Facial Products
(When I run out of my Clinique products, or am low on funds, and can't afford Clinique, St. Ives is an amazing drugstore alternative)
  • St. Ives Apricot Face Wash
  • St. Ives Apricot Scrub
3. Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss
  • This lipgloss is amazing! The formula is so smooth and not sticky and thick at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment