Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello Kitty = LOVE


Okay so I'm overly excited for the Hello Kitty Mac collection launch!! Only a few more days! I've defiantly saved up for this. I just realized I'm far too obsessed with makeup, and it makes me so happy. Haha, I'm such a dork. Anyway, I'm obviously not going to be able to afford the entire collection... and I'd have to be crazy to purchase everything, but I've carefully chosen the pieces I want. When it comes to makeup, I can be pretty OCD. Don't hate. Makeup is art, and everyone knows I love art. I just love to be able to create a masterpiece on my canvas, which is this case is my face. I'm as passionate about makeup as I am about Graphic Design. I'd love to actually go to cosmetology school and become a licensed makeup artist. That way I could freelance makeup as well as design. Something to consider in the near future perhaps. But anyway... yum yum yum, I cannot wait for this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment